Flyers and posters are not permitted on the exterior of University residential buildings, including doors and windows.
- Flyers can only be posted inside a residential building on designated bulletin boards or in designated posting areas.
- Staples and push pins may be used on bulletin boards.
- Blue painter’s tape is the only adhesive that can be used on other designated posting areas.
- Flyers that are posted on non-designated areas will be removed.
- Financial charges will be assessed to individual students or to organizations for damages made by postings.