Move-in days can be hectic on-Grounds. The following tips can help make the process easier.
- Avoid the rush hours of 8:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Short-term, 30-minute parking is available in front of your residence hall.
- Free long-term parking is available all day in the Scott Stadium lots.
- Police and Parking & Transportation officers will direct you to your parking areas.
- If you have questions about parking, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Need help? Ask a greeter. Greeters will aid students in their move into the residence halls from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. on Friday and 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. on Saturday in the First-Year Housing Areas. Look for students in bright-colored Greeters t-shirts!
- Only students may check in. Check-on areas are located at tents in front of the building, or in the building lobby. Each check-in area is staffed by the building's RAs. Photo ID is required.
- Consider bringing a handcart or dolly to transport belongings to your room.
- Find your room before you unload the car and carry everything inside.
The Housing & Residence Life Main Office is open from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of Move-In Weekend.