What Do Area Coordinators Do?
Housing & Residence Life employes Area Coordinators, whose specific responsibilities include:
- supervising undergraduate or graduate Resident Staff members
- coordinating and advising residence governance councils
- coordinating building operations and accommodations procedures of the housing facilities
- supervising all room change requests for first-year students
- assisting in program development and resident issues
In the traditional first-year student housing areas, the Area Coordinators also supervise all room change requests.